- explore the multifaceted role of student leaders and the roles they will play over the next 7 years as we move towards 2030
- delve into their own personal experiences as student leaders, how they came to learn about the SDGs and how they use the SDGs in their lives
- discuss the importance of the student’s voice in informing and shaping sustainable development
- explore how education can be used as a tool to empower students to be active global citizens.
- What does the world look like in 2030 to you?
- What values are important to you as a student?
- How is your university/college experience supporting you to effect positive change in the world?
- Students will respond with a sentence or short response to each question.
- They will give their name and the institution they represent and send their response to Ronan’s WhatsApp – 086 2742663.
- Ronan will pull the various video clips together to produce a short film showing the responses of students globally.
- This film will be shown before the Student Panel begin their discussion.
Would you be willing to engage in this project – to ask a few students on your campus the questions above? It would be great to get as many students as possible included.
Deadline for submission: Monday, 23 May.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Nóirín Deady | E: email@example.com | T: 021 4904873